PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FEE SCHEDULE
Effective April 1, 2007
$120.00 per hour
(Travel time charged at the above rate).
Prices do not include sales taxes for State of Arkansas, County of Nevada,
City of Prescott, from which I perform the remote services. Prices based on pre-paid retainer.
|Hours Per Month
|5.00 - 14.99
|15.00 - 24.99
|25.00 - 44.99
|45.00 - 64.99
|65.00 - 84.99
- LAMP / LAPP Stuff I Do:
- Database: MySQL 4 and 5 including MAX and replicated, command line or phpMyAdmin, I also do some work with PostgreSQL.
- HTML editing: By hand with pico or notepad. CSS. Minor use of Dreamweaver.
- E-mail: Postfix (with or without MySQL), Cyrus IMAP, POP, Squirrelmail, WebCyrAdmin. I also do some work with Sendmail.
- Mailing Lists: Mailman. I also do some work with Majordomo.
- Web Server: Apache2, Virtual Hosts, Webalizer, generate and install SSL keys.
- FTP: Pure-FTPd (with MySQL), vsFTP, wu-ftpd
- freeRADIUS: Livingston Portmasters, Cisco, nationwide modem pools.
- OS: SuSE 9.3 - 10.2, RedHat 7.3 - 9.3, Fedora Core.
- Backup: Rsync, SnapBack2, tar.
- SNMP Monitoring: MRTG, Nagios.
- Captive Portal: Chilli, ipTables.
- Name Server Daemon: Bind.
- Applications Installed and Updated: ubb.threads, vBulletin, PhotoPost, phpBB2, OSCommerce.
- Firewall: IPCop, Endian.
- I do NOT do:
- ASP, Net, Ruby, Rails, Ajax.
- Other Hardware
- Routers: Cisco 1700, 2500, 2600, 3640, AdTran TSU. multiple serial (eg T1s), multilple ethernet (eg DSL).
- Telephone: Panasonic hybrid PBX, KTX-1232, VoIP (trial only)
- PHP/MySQL Web Sites
Login with customer service forms, built around a graphic artist's concept of a page.
Adult site that uploads picture and movie files, Non-members get demo stuff, Members get
a little more demo stuff. Paid members get full content. RSS feeds.
Small business that "doesn't know what they are doing" portal
(still under development, but you can create your own site).
Saves 3 sizes of uploaded pictures in database.
(You can "create a site" here, if you wish) (still being refined before release to customers)
- Currently off line
Gallery that gets its content as the result of uploads from cell
phone or e-mail (routine checks POP or IMAP box).
Original + 3 other image sizes saved in database.
- Sites written in HeiTML
Designed for museums or archives:
Administrator features include members submission (via web forms) of the presentations
they want to make at the annual convention, with presentation authors limited to other
organization members, payment of dues (and enforcement before accepting as an author on a presentation).
Administrators then "massage" current year's submissions and output RTF that becomes a program
(as in the booklet handed out at the convention),
when page numbers are entered, a routine creates an author index for the program.
- I'm the server manager for over a dozen Linux boxes at:
- I am NOT a graphics artist or designer and I stink at making "pretty" sites.
I excel in the integration of a nice layout with PHP/MySQL programming.